An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By 365GUY
Oh yea totally.. I have it around here somewhere... uhh no.

Dude you ask for a wiring schematic as if I sat at my computer and created a professional schematic so the world wouldn’t have to think for themselves. Just learn the basics and you will never have a need for a cheat sheet.
By JayCee
Hey everybody,
I've been checking out scooter talk for the past couple months and I just want to say how grateful I am for all the guys here for both thier questions and answers because it's helped me with more than just the basics when it comes to scooters and especially you guys on this thread.
I went ahead and ordered controller prime Amazon got it last week. I just have a very basic setup and the only thing left that was original from the beginning is actually just the throttle and the motor. The original battery, I never had it. I'm using two Zero batteries what's your mounted outside on top of the front part of the deck and the controller is the only thing that I have under the deck. It's not really a finished product, but for now it's working just fine. I'll share the link for the controller that I used, which is 36 volt/500 watt deal along with a couple pictures.
Hopefully all of you guys that are planning to put one of these razors together have as good an experience as I have had.
I think the scooter is a lot of fun and the 16-inch wheels have a lot to do with that compared to the 8 in and 10 inch wheels that come on the other scooters.
I'm not an expert but hope I can be of some help if needed.
Thanks again to the guys here on scooter talk.
By JayCee
Here are a couple pictures of what I have so far. I thought I had already uploaded them for the first posted but I guess not, but here they are
By David w
Jay Cee . I was curious how you connected the wires. I have two of these. With good. Battery but need the controller . Hoping you can help me out
By adal
365GUY wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:54 pm
Read up on overvolting, caps are rated at 63v on most of the controllers you can find.
So you can run up to 58v safety and increase speed pretty considerably. I have had mine going about 26-27
Do you have any info on these machines? I have access to a lot of them... but I am stumped by the gps passthrough control. .I am about to get a serial connection to the device ... wondering if you have any tips or tricks for this one .. .I am expecting the new off the shelf controller to he here on Monday, so I will make it happen then .. .but would be good to be able to by pass the sit down razor scooters ... the ecosmart metro share version...

Let me know what was done on your end .. .I think I am about to crack it .. .just need to know what comes down that data cable ... on tx one rx ... if I can emulate that some how ... I am golden.
By Jimmyyahoo
adal wrote:
365GUY wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:54 pm
Read up on overvolting, caps are rated at 63v on most of the controllers you can find.
So you can run up to 58v safety and increase speed pretty considerably. I have had mine going about 26-27
Do you have any info on these machines? I have access to a lot of them... but I am stumped by the gps passthrough control. .I am about to get a serial connection to the device ... wondering if you have any tips or tricks for this one .. .I am expecting the new off the shelf controller to he here on Monday, so I will make it happen then .. .but would be good to be able to by pass the sit down razor scooters ... the ecosmart metro share version...

Let me know what was done on your end .. .I think I am about to crack it .. .just need to know what comes down that data cable ... on tx one rx ... if I can emulate that some how ... I am golden.
Whoa buddy you're getting ahead of yourself. You need not worry about the data connection if you just want to bypass that ole narc box. Get a multi meter and start measuring the voltage of the wires coming up through the neck. Find the high voltage one 36v and mark it and then never touch it especially with ground. Then probe around and find the 4-5v wires. Oh you'll have to cut the connector off to do this save it for that off the shelf unit. Anyhow, eventually you'll have a couple wires with positive voltages , mark those. Now test continuity with a known ground which should be black. You'll find more than one. The rest are data or signal wires and one of which when touched to a low.voltage wire you'lr controller will turn on. YAY that's the biggest hurdle! Now it's just a matter of finding with signal wire is for the throttle (use any 5v and grnd combo will do and the other remaing signal wire will be for the brake. The high voltage wire to didn't touch is for the light and you will need a mechanical switch. Have fun fella if you can make that work you are 99% ahead of the."uuuuuh I fried my board because there are six wires when youn saaidt there were five! It's difffrunt!"

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]