An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By Whereismaddi
365GUY wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:40 am
I just finished my dual motor M365 project and it’s so worth it. Really was very simple and only took a few evenings and the end result actually looks pretty good considering I didn’t have any custom parts made. I will post some pictures once I get my plastic stuff bolted on.
Did you flash the firmware too? Do you have to flash the original and the second controller? How do you flash the second controller? Thanks
By Dinaldo
Great project mate. It would be awesome if you could make a detailed tutorial on how you did it. But doesnt seem very complicated, it seems like you just joined 2 ninebots together :D. was the 2nd motor wheel plug and play or you had to do adjustments to bolts or something?
By NOMAD388
@Dinaldo yeah it was pretty easy I just had to extend the wiring for the second motor and cut out two slots in the back for the rear motor. It is essentially a whole other scooter just sharing the same base frame haha. I might make a tutorial if I have the time. 😁
By Dinaldo
@NOMAD388 Cool! Can you guide me through what exactly did you cut in the back to fit the rear motor, witch slots are you talking about? I think that´s my only difficult in doing a project like this one. Thanks! :)
By NOMAD388
@Dinaldo I cut along the lines highlighted in red using an angle grinder. Slid the motor in and tightened down the nuts.
By bigredrobot
Lets see some video of this beast in action! Do you have any speed testing, trip test, acceleration and brake tests? It would be great to see a side by aide with a stock scooter.
By Black beard
Cool I'm just doin it to a lime gen 2.5... all original hardware but I ran extra battery along base and hid secondary dash. Also as I understand it you only need to run one common remote wire from one exalerator and brake so you only need one of each
By Black beard
2 different sets of hall sensors telling the controller different things is why you need 1 controller per motor

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]