An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Billy_Bathsalt
Does anyone know how to change your payment information for lime to pay you after tasks are completed? Also any tips on learning the basics of juicer mode and or what chargers are the best to purchase?

Thanks in advance.
By Qly610
Take out a ninebot max charger port and the inverter. Cut the clear 2pin connector off the inverter, buy the replacement charger cord off of any after market sales online. Connect the new cord and the cord that was cut from the inverter and Connect them with connectors, solder, wire taps , electrical tape.etc.
Connect a 3 prong AC cord into the ninebot max charger port and plug it to a AC outlet. I noticed it cuts time at least by 1/4.
IDK.. I added a 4000 watt auto inverter in my car and I just charge them as I hunt for more scooters. It seems pretty efficient compared to a regular charger. I compared the two options and NB max would be fully charged at least 1.5 hrs sooner.
I'm just always curious on ways to charge more efficiently. Since I'm also doing food delivery at the same time. :lol: extra income while those green lemons sitting passenger in my car. 8-)
By Jimbooti
Billy_Bathsalt wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:39 am
Does anyone know how to change your payment information for lime to pay you after tasks are completed? Also any tips on learning the basics of juicer mode and or what chargers are the best to purchase?

Thanks in advance.
i don't know if this is still a relevant request, but you can easily submit a query to their support , however i am going to point you in the right direction, your hyperwallet is where your bank account info is located and where you have the ability to change or add additional accounts for where you want to transfer your payments.. but yea this is proably as long as it would take one of their support reps to get back to you lol so. Jan/Fed is when their juicer program went away so you probably don't need this info anymore i am assuming.. nontheless...

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]