An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Risitas98 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:38 am
Some ppl say that the motherboard use a unique key to unlock flash capabilities. And they want you to pay an abusive amount of money to fully convert your snsc 2.3
lol, you can flash the esc with an stlink, same pads as on the max g30, just in a different place, also needs 5v but easy to figure out where, no such thing as an unique key to flash it, can flash it with drv 1.2.6, just need to know what youre doing
Flashing mine this weekend, Will let you guys know how it went.

Update:
I flashed Bms via gps cable with iap Ninebot and esc to 1.2.6 with STLink and scooter can now drive.

Testing a fix for battery hatch lock :)
Google or pm me for more information.
Last edited by Maczilla on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maczilla wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Update:
I flashed to esc 1.2.6 and scooter can now drive when i bypass error 27.

Was hoping i could flash bms over Bluetooth, since i havn’t figured out how to open the battery hatch lock.

So you just used an st link to flash the scooter? Or uart flashing? And does the original dashboard work for Bluetooth app?
Risitas98 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:40 pm
Maczilla wrote:

Update:

Was hoping i could flash bms over Bluetooth, since i havn’t figured out how to open the battery hatch lock.

So you just used an st link to flash the scooter? Or uart flashing? And does the original dashboard work for Bluetooth app?
did the esc with stlink, and the battery with uart flashing,think the org dash works with bluetooth tho unsure as i just changed them out with clones, kinda hate the 4 dott displays, and they are unstable as you have to use ble 555, so nothing for me, better to just change the display
mrracerhacker wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:51 am
Risitas98 wrote:
Maczilla wrote:

Update:

did the esc with stlink, and the battery with uart flashing,think the org dash works with bluetooth tho unsure as i just changed them out with clones, kinda hate the 4 dott displays, and they are unstable as you have to use ble 555, so nothing for me, better to just change the display
Good job m8! Can you give me the pins indications please?
Risitas98 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:26 pm
mrracerhacker wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:51 am
Risitas98 wrote:

Good job m8! Can you give me the pins indications please?
its the same as the max g30, the square pad is gnd middle one is swdlck and last one is swedio
Thanks for all informations! I have a last question): can I use an arduino as an uart to usb adapter for ninebot iap? Because I don't want to wait 2 weeks for an adapter. If everything work correctly I will update this topic as a tutorial.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]