An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.

I’m sorry I haven’t been on here in a while, my girlfriend passed away suddenly on the 30th just after her birthday on the 28th. I have obviously not even thought about scooters since then but I just remembered you were working on this for me and didn’t want you to think I flaked or something.

That’s great you got it printed and think it’s going to fit, it looks good! Nice job !
Do you want to let me know how much to pay and how ?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the time you took to get this done.

365GUY wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:08 am
I’m sorry I haven’t been on here in a while, my girlfriend passed away suddenly on the 30th just after her birthday on the 28th. I have obviously not even thought about scooters since then but I just remembered you were working on this for me and didn’t want you to think I flaked or something.

That’s great you got it printed and think it’s going to fit, it looks good! Nice job !
Do you want to let me know how much to pay and how ?

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the time you took to get this done.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Grasshopper122 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:50 pm
Regarding the custom parts:I was wondering if these models might be made available to all, perhaps on myminifactory.com or thingiverse.com? Those look very promising.
I haven't decided yet. Lets see what happens with the set I sent to @365GUY
Grasshopper122 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:50 pm
Also I was curious about printing setup you used as well. Did you print them in PETG? ABS?
Amazon Basics PETG 30% infill, .2mm layer height 45mm/s print speed.

THE FLASH

Torrents: Download Our Cartoon President Season […]

Rodeo By Travi$ Scott

Torrents: Download Sekirei: Pure Engagement Ki[…]

Torrents: Download The Last Kingdom MazinKaise[…]

Torrents: Watch mGamer - Win Free Diamonds, UC, […]