An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By FrWix
Around 11 AM I was running an errand, I passed by an apartment complex that’s been home to a hoarder for a while. I see eight scooters out on the sidewalk. I pulled up the app to see that three were available to ride, five for charging at $20 each. Made a quick U-turn And captured the five. $100 for five minutes work.
By Rocksta87
It is ur lucky day. Love it when this happens.

Seems you can make more money when coming across Birds by mistake ibstead if searching for them
By humanbeing21
@FrWix Seems to good to be true. Do you think this was a hoarder nest that was dumped after their account was suspended?
By SKIPzophrenic
Sometimes we just get lucky. I was nearby a group of 9 skip scooters the other night, still fully charged and grouped neatly from deployment. At midnight they all switched over to the charger map, $10 each (standard starting price for skip). $90 for 5 mins of work, if even. Plus they had us do delayed deployment the following day so I got to sleep in.
By FrWix
humanbeing21 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:01 pm
@FrWix Seems to good to be true. Do you think this was a hoarder nest that was dumped after their account was suspended?
That’s my guess, this place is a mile from my house and I see 8 -10 scooters there all the time. I’ve learned to ignore it when searching
By Rocksta87
Love it when this happens! Came across three $20 scooters outside of a house. The house is always hoarding scooters. It's double sweet to get a hoarders stash.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?