An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By ray_t
The one I ripped it's battery from is a ES400B then. I'm just in the process of converting the battery to standard XT60 connectors.
By bagnare
hello it is easy to open just with a 5v or 12v battery or a 12v power supply then remove the carpet and remove the vices on your left there is a box detach the connectors separate the red and black wires connect them to the battery or to the 5v or 12v power supply and hoop the battery out and if you want to replace the battery, reverse the power supply
By TheElevator
do you know if a GPS tracker is built into the battery? Or is only the black box built into the ES400B as a GPS tracker? :D
By bagnare
TheElevator wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:45 pm
do you know if a GPS tracker is built into the battery? Or is only the black box built into the ES400B as a GPS tracker? :D
bonjour no gps in battery solo bms thank :D
By TheElevator
bagnare wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:13 am
TheElevator wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:45 pm
bonjour no gps in battery solo bms thank :D
Tanks! :) I will have a look at a Tier Scooter at Home :D
By TheElevator
Q&A:
Q: Does it make any alarm noises?
A: No :)

----------------

Step 1:
Unscrew the two Security Torx.

Step 2:
Unscrew the 8 Phillips screws.

Step 3:
Remove the additional battery and the cable to the controller (inside of the pole)

Step 4:
Remove the SIM card
Last edited by TheElevator on Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By TheElevator
bagnare wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:14 am
hello it is easy to open just with a 5v or 12v battery or a 12v power supply then remove the carpet and remove the vices on your left there is a box detach the connectors separate the red and black wires connect them to the battery or to the 5v or 12v power supply and hoop the battery out and if you want to replace the battery, reverse the power supply
Thanks, it worked :)
By TheElevator
I measured the pinout for the battery pack and the battery tray.

On the left you can see the "Power Out Connector".
On the right you can see the "Charge Input".
The bottom of the battery can be seen in the middle.

Here is the battery tray:

This is how i bridged "P1+" and "P2+", so that the battery thinks it's in the tray.:

Charge Port Input:

Powerconnector Output:

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]