An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By Koobdan
Started hunting at 7 got 12 before 8 and me n the wifey camped at a nest of 12 and they all came available for charge and a few more on the way home for a total of 26 last night. One of our better nights.
By DaisyScooter
Two accounts would be nice now days with the limits on how many scooters you can charge in a day. I've been able to make it by doing Lime once I meet my BIrd limit.
By druinthor
Love having two accounts! I originally signed up as charger and shortly switched to be a mechanic to give it a try. Was dissapointed when I found out Bird won't let the same account be a mechanic and charger. Had my wife sign up as a charger to solve that problem!
By Bird_of_prey
You shouldn't bring those inside... Maybe you aren't aware, scooters are can be dirty. I've seen so many drunk and homeless people pissing on them. Riders take them through mud. I wear gloves when i go looking for Birds. The thought of bringing them inside my home is gross. Charge outside.
By Ben J
People do more than just piss on Scooters... Everybodys seen pics of the poop smeared scooters of SanFranscisco. (Alot of SF is poop smeared, if not needle & condom littered) Even if not deliberate smearing, Dog poop on the wheels anybody ??
Its ickky even putting them inside a car. Especially if others, maybe children ride in that car later...
Bird_of_prey wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:16 am
You shouldn't bring those inside... Maybe you aren't aware, scooters are can be dirty. I've seen so many drunk and homeless people pissing on them. Riders take them through mud. I wear gloves when i go looking for Birds. The thought of bringing them inside my home is gross. Charge outside.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]