An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By doctormord
The BMS microcontroller is a STM32F0 with brought out SWD-Connection. Also the I2C port communicating with the BMS controller (BQ76940) itself is available via pinheader. RX/TX uart is available at test points.

The microcontroller is readout protected but can get reprogrammed via ST-Link. Minimal code is available for Arduino as well.

The only unclear thing is actually the small display.
By MikeSnow
Anyone tried to connect CAN straight to the battery connectors? In that case which holes in the connector did you use? Speed 250 khz?

I don't have the scooter but I would like to check and see the communication from the battery, or maybe the battery doesn't send anything without the other parts?

One more thing, I found this link where they unlock another type of battery that also uses CAN. Might be a long shot but worth testing the same CAN msg and see if it turns on the output.

https://github.com/alex3dbros/LGH1ScooterPackPower
By Tdtdtd
Hi guys
I got one of those ES400, cut the wires of the controller, jerked everything off, then wired everything with an universal controller

Every color matched excepted for two phase wires as the motor was running backward

Used my 48V bike battery, Because the og one was cutting off after 10s

This thing have some serious power !! It does wheelie and spin if you don't pay attention ! It goes at ~35km/h

Will try to dismount the stock battery to bypass the BMS to make it work... Any tips?

Link to the controller I used:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPuUygx with option G23/500W

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]