An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
User avatar
By Sc00tr
LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
#23048
If your scooter was impounded remotely recently it will most likely have the two minute lock issue. Otherwise just use the instructions for the ES200B as normal.
bilzbub wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:10 pm
I didnt even think about the Arduino. I have actually ordered 2 and am going to explore this route. You wouldnt happen to know whewre I can find some info for configuring Arduino for use with the spin okai? Thanks for your response, appreciated.

By ASanderson99
Posts
#49539
XavWolffe wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:50 am
I went a different direction... drilled out the center post of the screws and used an extractor.

worked like a charm, bought replacements from Ace Hardware in their specialty item bins.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DCh ... %26psc%3D1
What tool did/can you use to remove the clamp holding the standpipe please? I want to replace with a folding mechanism

By Chrism305
Posts
#50212
Are the snsc 2.2 spin without box on front post the same as ninebot max with box on front post? Just seen a bunch new ones replacement for G30 sure they will show up in auctions soon.

User avatar
By bigredrobot
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
#50687
I recently came into a pair if Spin scooters. I have been working on and converting Jump ES200B anfd thought I would give these a try. The same Arduino method is unlocking these for me but only for about two minutes before they shut down. Sometimes they shut down rather violently and the wheel motor does this fun locking jitter thing. I have found that I can power down the arduino at 1:45min for a 10 second break, and after coming to a complete stop, get right back to rolling again. Any ideas on a method to fully unlock with no 2 minute limit?

By Teslaguy
Posts LikeBB
#50700
bigredrobot wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:54 am
I recently came into a pair if Spin scooters. I have been working on and converting Jump ES200B anfd thought I would give these a try. The same Arduino method is unlocking these for me but only for about two minutes before they shut down. Sometimes they shut down rather violently and the wheel motor does this fun locking jitter thing. I have found that I can power down the arduino at 1:45min for a 10 second break, and after coming to a complete stop, get right back to rolling again. Any ideas on a method to fully unlock with no 2 minute limit?
Get the kit from scootunlock.eu, it doesn't give any issues.

User avatar
By Sc00tr
LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
#50739
Teslaguy wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:21 pm
bigredrobot wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:54 am
I recently came into a pair if Spin scooters. I have been working on and converting Jump ES200B anfd thought I would give these a try. The same Arduino method is unlocking these for me but only for about two minutes before they shut down. Sometimes they shut down rather violently and the wheel motor does this fun locking jitter thing. I have found that I can power down the arduino at 1:45min for a 10 second break, and after coming to a complete stop, get right back to rolling again. Any ideas on a method to fully unlock with no 2 minute limit?
Get the kit from scootunlock.eu, it doesn't give any issues.
AFAIK scootunlock or batteryprovider or whoever else makes those still have not figured out the two-minute lock issue yet.

By Teslaguy
Posts LikeBB
#50741
Sc00tr wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm
Teslaguy wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:21 pm
bigredrobot wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:54 am
I recently came into a pair if Spin scooters. I have been working on and converting Jump ES200B anfd thought I would give these a try. The same Arduino method is unlocking these for me but only for about two minutes before they shut down. Sometimes they shut down rather violently and the wheel motor does this fun locking jitter thing. I have found that I can power down the arduino at 1:45min for a 10 second break, and after coming to a complete stop, get right back to rolling again. Any ideas on a method to fully unlock with no 2 minute limit?
Get the kit from scootunlock.eu, it doesn't give any issues.
AFAIK scootunlock or batteryprovider or whoever else makes those still have not figured out the two-minute lock issue yet.
Depends what version you're using. I'm on the newest WiFi tool and have had absolutely zero issues. And the Spin's don't have heartbeat coding so it makes it way easier.

User avatar
By bigredrobot
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
#50755
Depends what version you're using. I'm on the newest WiFi tool and have had absolutely zero issues. And the Spin's don't have heartbeat coding so it makes it way easier.

What is the wifi tool you speak of? Never heard of it. Been using Arduino boxes, didnt know wifi would crack these!

By Risitas98
Posts LikeBB LikeBB
#50761
Sc00tr wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm
Teslaguy wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:21 pm
bigredrobot wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:54 am
I recently came into a pair if Spin scooters. I have been working on and converting Jump ES200B anfd thought I would give these a try. The same Arduino method is unlocking these for me but only for about two minutes before they shut down. Sometimes they shut down rather violently and the wheel motor does this fun locking jitter thing. I have found that I can power down the arduino at 1:45min for a 10 second break, and after coming to a complete stop, get right back to rolling again. Any ideas on a method to fully unlock with no 2 minute limit?
Get the kit from scootunlock.eu, it doesn't give any issues.
AFAIK scootunlock or batteryprovider or whoever else makes those still have not figured out the two-minute lock issue yet.
theses two enterprises actually stole scooterhacking team arduino code to unlock okai scooters and sold it with an extremly abusive price.


  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9

https://scootertalk.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&a[…]

If I could kiss you through the internet... It wo[…]

Bird One Top Plate

Hello Guys I searching a 3D Model of the Bird One[…]

I am in norcal so I cant help you but I wanted to […]