An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Teslaguy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:09 am
Okay, I'm a little stuck here. Where should I put the uart pins on the battery? And where should I connect my st link on the esc? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
What I understand you should connect your UART to the juliet green plug, that one going to the trackbox. Same indications like the ESX. there are a sketch how you connect here at some ES thread.
thisisstan85 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:19 am
Daif21 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:41 pm
It is actually possible to use an esx dashboard to flash it.
The charging part has two possibilities, it can charge directly from the battery as well as the main Controller using an esx charger.
The controller is totally different from the other variants.
It is not possible to flash it with esx dashboard. It doesnt have a regular retail max firmware or max esc.
I just wrote that the charging port on esc is disabled until flashed to retail firmware. Esx charger and max are basically same charger because both chargers handle up to 42v and the batteries are 36v.
All three controllers look different from each other, still i dont understand what you mean that the previous model have more similiarites to a max model than an actual upgraded max model?
You are wrong. Charging port is not disabled on max plus ESC with rental firmware.
JonDon wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:10 pm
Was anyone successful in flashing the BMS of the 27900mAh/1005Wh battery (BMS 6.1.7) over IOT?
I get an "unknown error!" message and now, after a few tries, the battery seems to have shut down.

Maybe because the battery capacity is the double of the original g30 series battery, a retail battery fw cannot work on this. Maybe that's the reason the battery block iap flashing. Or maybe the battery has a security system like the controller's one ( the controller is not flash able thru iap bcz there is a security)
I am working on a ned lyft scooter with the controller in the neck of the lower deck....I flashed the ESC and battery....hooked everything up even asked if we still had to do the wire swap like on the old lyfts was told same pin out and plugged it in and dashboard went up in smoke....has anyone converted a lyft one yet? If so can I please get a rewire for the display.

..thank you

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]