An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hello everyone. Thank you all for your priceless contribution.
I know it's been a while since the last post in this thread but I just got a lime s sz2,5 from a scrap yard and I want to try make it work. I read all 131 pages but as newbie I have some questions.
1. How can I check if the battery or the motor are alive before I do any modification? Because I don't know for how long this scooter was idle, so I think to check it first and then try to modify it. So, is there any way to check the condition of the battery? Should I first remove the green box and all the wires? And then how can I check if the battery works?
2. As I read in previous posts the generic controller does not support brakes. So, how do you stop? Does the brake in the left hand work or not? I didn't quite understand that part.
3. How do you charge the battery after installing the generic controller? Please explain this part to me.

The green box is still on. Haven't touch anything.
I would be grateful if someone could help me.
Thank you.

kooky wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:44 am
Hello everyone. Thank you all for your priceless contribution.
I know it's been a while since the last post in this thread but I just got a lime s sz2,5 from a scrap yard and I want to try make it work. I read all 131 pages but as newbie I have some questions.
1. How can I check if the battery or the motor are alive before I do any modification? Because I don't know for how long this scooter was idle, so I think to check it first and then try to modify it. So, is there any way to check the condition of the battery? Should I first remove the green box and all the wires? And then how can I check if the battery works?
2. As I read in previous posts the generic controller does not support brakes. So, how do you stop? Does the brake in the left hand work or not? I didn't quite understand that part.
3. How do you charge the battery after installing the generic controller? Please explain this part to me.

The green box is still on. Haven't touch anything.
I would be grateful if someone could help me.
Thank you.
If you can send me the Plate Number, I can query their API for the last status update if you would like.

No don't do this as I have a friend who got a $500.00 fine & taken to jail for 3 months in this pandemic but if u do take 1 of those scooters & live in LA u better get the GPS off b4 sun-up or else the repos come for them I had some guy say I need that bird scooter I'm like which 1 lmfao

https://scootertalk.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&a[…]

If I could kiss you through the internet... It wo[…]

Bird One Top Plate

Hello Guys I searching a 3D Model of the Bird One[…]

I am in norcal so I cant help you but I wanted to […]