An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
JonDon wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:02 pm
Drillerdave wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:36 pm
do you still have to do the wire swap on the plug that goes to the dash board??
No, it's the regular pinout.
I was wondering what you ment by regular pin out ....I am working on one of the new lyfts....on the old lyfts we had to do a wire swap tried that it didn't work.....thank you for your time
Drillerdave wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:40 pm
I am working on a ned lyft scooter with the controller in the neck of the lower deck....I flashed the ESC and battery....hooked everything up even asked if we still had to do the wire swap like on the old lyfts was told same pin out and plugged it in and dashboard went up in smoke....has anyone converted a lyft one yet? If so can I please get a rewire for the display.

..thank you
Sorry to hear u burn your dashboard. But may I ask, how did you flash the battery? ST-link maybe but where to connect? I'm also working on a G30 MAX Plus, (SNSC 2.3) and can I replace the dashboard with the slimmer G30 MAX standard dashboard?
Drillerdave wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:44 pm
JonDon wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:02 pm
Drillerdave wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:36 pm
do you still have to do the wire swap on the plug that goes to the dash board??
No, it's the regular pinout.
I was wondering what you ment by regular pin out ....I am working on one of the new lyfts....on the old lyfts we had to do a wire swap tried that it didn't work.....thank you for your time
Was wondering if someone could tell me the order of the wire swap on the lyft scooter mX plus so I don't burn up another dashboard
Hi Driller,

I'm interested in taking a look at the new Lyft. You mention having been able to flash the battery, assume you mean the BMS. Haven't been able to figure out how to get the battery de-cased after it's been removed from the footwell. Seems glued into the aluminum housing and I'm hesitant to reach in there and try to pry it loose. Any chance you could share what you found? Are the available contacts in the plug sufficent to flash?

I'll futz around with my DMM on the ESC and see if I can figure out dashboard pinouts meantime.
Maczilla wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:05 pm
Flashing mine this weekend, Will let you guys know how it went.

Update:
I flashed Bms via gps cable with iap Ninebot and esc to 1.2.6 with STLink and scooter can now drive.

Testing a fix for battery hatch lock :)
Google or pm me for more information.

Hi, I have a big problem, I bought 2x Snsc 2.2 from the company but the esc is 2.3. I saw you coped with it all. I am asking you for help and I will certainly repay you. :roll:
mrracerhacker wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:03 pm
Risitas98 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:38 am
Some ppl say that the motherboard use a unique key to unlock flash capabilities. And they want you to pay an abusive amount of money to fully convert your snsc 2.3
lol, you can flash the esc with an stlink, same pads as on the max g30, just in a different place, also needs 5v but easy to figure out where, no such thing as an unique key to flash it, can flash it with drv 1.2.6, just need to know what youre doing
Hi, I've been sitting all day trying to flash a controller but nothing works. Does anyone know how to do it?
Hello all

I have just get a Ninebot SNSC2.2 -2.3 according with outside label

I got to flash the board with STLINK and flash 1.26

After that Im able to connect with IAP by dahsboard connector that has 5 pins but I cant update BMS

The dashboar has 5 pins and the ninebot board has 4 pins, where do I need to connect the ned dashboard?

Thx
antonio wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:47 pm
Hello all

I have just get a Ninebot SNSC2.2 -2.3 according with outside label

I got to flash the board with STLINK and flash 1.26

After that Im able to connect with IAP by dahsboard connector that has 5 pins but I cant update BMS

The dashboar has 5 pins and the ninebot board has 4 pins, where do I need to connect the ned dashboard?

Thx

Did you figure it Out ? Can you please show pictures of how you did it ? I need help :) you on discord or something ? Pm me

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]