An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By onahramona
Did anyone manage to crack how the esc communicates with the elock? Would be nice to not have to do this procedure every time i want to open the hatch...
Could i maybe have a bluetooth module that sends a key to it and that opens the hatch from my phone?
By onahramona
As i am planning to add another external battery for increased range it would be nice to have easy and quick access to the battery pack. It could also be practical in order to immobilise my scooter when i have it parked on the street.
and also im just lazy. :P
By Sc00tr
onahramona wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:07 am
Did anyone manage to crack how the esc communicates with the elock? Would be nice to not have to do this procedure every time i want to open the hatch...
Could i maybe have a bluetooth module that sends a key to it and that opens the hatch from my phone?
The problem is retail firmware doesn’t work with the lock at all... you can enter the command to open the hatch all you want but it won’t be routed to the lock.
By Johndow
Just peel back just a little bit of the flooring rubber sh*t, just slightly in front of the back wheel fender and you should see discreetly four screws they are flush with the top of the floor as they come from inside out fastening the rather tiny shackle loop that goes into the latch when the lid is closed so I definitely recommend drilling right smack in the center of the four screws going thru the floor as you would have a difficult time not hitting the shackle / lock mechanism ect. Then literally put pry bar in the seam near the four screw area ad kick it as it ain't no joke. Best yet to save a ton of time and energy just take grinder and cut a square out around the four screws then simply lift lid. Not only is it easier but once you place the rubber mat back down on lid/ floor area it looks neat and clean vs. WTF happened to your bent up obviously severally tampered floor
Great posts all!
Do you know about the GPS-tracking system for this type of scooter? Is it just the big blob in the front or is there some component also connected to the dashboard/motherboard? Thanks in advance!
By Sc00tr
Johndouglasss wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:13 pm
Great posts all!
Do you know about the GPS-tracking system for this type of scooter? Is it just the big blob in the front or is there some component also connected to the dashboard/motherboard? Thanks in advance!
Depends on the brand.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]