An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Sc00tr
That was before the encryption was cracked, and before 555 was created. You don't need to use an ES4 dash or 555 anymore.
Aquaman wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:47 pm
I've read about that you had to use Ninebot ES4 dash when flashing custom firmware/speed hack, have seen something about that you don't need that any more is this true?

Is it possible to use ES4 dashboard/handlebars on a Ninebot MAX / Lyft for riding also, not only flashing?
By Aquaman
Yes I understand that! ;)
But I wonder if it's possible to use an ESx dashboard with handlebars, combined with the rest of the scooter parts from a MAX?
If not possible straight away, can it be possible if you flash MAX BLE/dashboard cfw on it, or some strange hybrid MAX-ESx cfw on the ESx dashboard?

How hard can it be to get the MAX ESC and BMS to basically behave like ESx equivalents?
Or the other way around, make the ESx BLE
behave like the MAX equivalent?

How different are the ESx/MAX/m365Pro
BLE-boards/cfw's essentially? :shock:
I mean FFS the chip's the same (nrf51802), the button is the same and the displays the same (with the small exception of different form factor, and the extra pedestrian symbol on MAX)...

I wonder this because I have some spare ESx dashboards, And I have 2 incomplete MAX without dashboards.
I think it would be cool to kill two birds with one stone, and make some Frankenstein creation out of them! :mrgreen:
Sc00tr wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:35 pm
That was before the encryption was cracked, and before 555 was created. You don't need to use an ES4 dash or 555 anymore.
Aquaman wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:47 pm
I've read about that you had to use Ninebot ES4 dash when flashing custom firmware/speed hack, have seen something about that you don't need that any more is this true?

Is it possible to use ES4 dashboard/handlebars on a Ninebot MAX / Lyft for riding also, not only flashing?
By martinique78
Update: I bought a new ESC (waited 3 months for it) Flashed the ESC but now i get nothing to the drive wheel. it won't start up on it's own. I got the dash flashed with BLE555, ESC and battery flashed with default firmware. Someone mentioned that it might be a problem with the flashed SPIN dashboard not playing well.
By James007
martinique78 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:25 am
Update: I bought a new ESC (waited 3 months for it) Flashed the ESC but now i get nothing to the drive wheel. it won't start up on it's own. I got the dash flashed with BLE555, ESC and battery flashed with default firmware. Someone mentioned that it might be a problem with the flashed SPIN dashboard not playing well.
You don't need ble555 anymore, that was before the encryption was hacked. Try flashing the dash and controller again with st-link.
By me_ashman
Would anyone know what type of plugs the small white ones are used on the ninebot max controller board? I want to find the same ones for a project.
By Cochiloco1975
Muy fácil amigos vayan a la página de aliexpres y busque el cable original de scooter g30 max y comparen el que tienen para poder recablear el que tienen de 5 pines a 4 pines saludos y es pero les sirba la información

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]