An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Store the power! Electric scooter battery and charging discussions go here.
What are you trying to do?
Youhas wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:12 am
Hello
I want little help here.
I had an old battery 365 that have problem with bms so i decided to make extended to the new i bought.
Is it possible? Can i use it ?

Thank you in advance.
lexfire wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:14 am
Hello sir @Youhas ,

Get this https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4000042522477.html and connect both battery that you want to use ton increase range.

To do this, make sur that the both battery you will connect got 36V and if you can, get the same AMP ( Example : 12 800 Mah ), try to get the same value on both !

Have fun :mrgreen:
Thanks for reply
How can i charge my old battery without the bms? just with positive and negative cable?
The old battery have 18.2V(discharged) i measure it with multimeter(+-) it must be the same voltage as my new on scooter(fully charged) ?
If there different amp exple 7.8mah it would be problem?
Hello sir @Youhas ,

Well, NEVER charge a battery without the BMS, or it's gonna blew up if one cell is going upper than 4,2V ... The BMS is here to protect the cells of overcharging and Discharging ... If you say that the battery is 36v nominal and it's actualy 18,2V .. Be careful with that battery ..

To answer your question about different capacity ( MaH ), well, it's doing to work if you get a battery with 7.8mah with a 12.8mah for example, BUT, it will work as long as the first battery got the SAME voltage. And as you know, when a battery is fully charged it's 42V, and when discharging, it's 29V. So, try to get BOTH batteries at the same state of charged / discharged ..
lexfire wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:50 am
Hello sir @Youhas ,

Well, NEVER charge a battery without the BMS, or it's gonna blew up if one cell is going upper than 4,2V ... The BMS is here to protect the cells of overcharging and Discharging ... If you say that the battery is 36v nominal and it's actualy 18,2V .. Be careful with that battery ..

To answer your question about different capacity ( MaH ), well, it's doing to work if you get a battery with 7.8mah with a 12.8mah for example, BUT, it will work as long as the first battery got the SAME voltage. And as you know, when a battery is fully charged it's 42V, and when discharging, it's 29V. So, try to get BOTH batteries at the same state of charged / discharged ..
So without BMS i cant do anyhting with this battery.
Your battery might be dead check all cell packs with a multimeter maybe the BMS is simply into security mode. Or maybe a nickel strip is detached from the BMS I had this kind of situation twice on a Ninebot es4 extra battery which stopped brutally after riding over bumps

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]