An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Sc00tr
You posted four different models... If you want help converting an impounded rental scooter it would help us if we knew which model it is so post a picture here.
By Laffenx09
Thanks for the reply! To be honest I don't don't much about converting scooters, that's why i posted all 4 and hoping to get an answer for what i should look for, that would be easy to convert.
By lexfire
Hello sir @Laffenx09 ,

as they said, just get any generic controler, and of course it's going to work. The hard part is the battery ! They have security and you maybe have to by pass it. Really depend wich scooter you getting.

Have a nice day !
By bagnare
Hello sir Lex

it is over the bms problems of the okai series drums. tier, file you just have to change the location of a wire and move it and solder it on B-
By Sc00tr
Well all of them ca be converted with a generic controller and a bms bypass but really only the xiaomi/maxes can be converted through other methods and retain a sort of stock ability
By lexfire
Hello sir,

i dunno this weird scooter you have but you are actually touching a fuse .. xddd
By bagnare
sir lex
this scooter still exists if you have one i will exchange it for lime 2 that you like

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]