An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Hello, I have an ES200G bike and for 3 weeks I have been trying to get it up and running. I use Arduino nano. I've tried all the codes and found them involved. read the forum several times and still nothing. can someone please advise me how to connect arduino and what codes to use. Thank you. I apologize for English, I'm Czech.
Hello, I have an ES200G bike and for 3 weeks I have been trying to get it up and running. I use Arduino nano. I've tried all the codes and found them involved. read the forum several times and still nothing. can someone please advise me how to connect arduino and what codes to use. Thank you. I apologize for English, I'm Czech.
MrSpriggs1 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:20 pm
The way the ES-400 communicates is fundamentally different from the ES-200. The ES-400 uses CAN like system (i.e. same as a car), ES-200 uses a simple serial interface. There was a guy named Rick Sanchez on here working on it. Maybe he got it working on the ES-400.
I saw you had the ES-200 controller apart can you share the pinout order of it I'm wanting to test a downgrade for the controller I can't find it online.
Hello,

i have a MyTier Scooter(ES-200G) and all i am trying it shuts Down (Erroe 00E) after 1-2 Minutes and i have to Full Reset the Scooter (Unplug controller) to get it alife.

I tried several Solutions. Arduino or Parrot. And alot of Codes.

Did someone have a Solution of it? Maybe Firmware Downgrade?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]