An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Store the power! Electric scooter battery and charging discussions go here.
By Skupik
Can someone please tell me how to take out the batteries from Tier´s ES400/400B?
I got few scooters that I'd like to recycle battery packs from.
By iddik75014
Hello,

I also want to know how to remove the removable battery from the scooter.

Please help

I mean that battery :

Skupik wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:35 am
Can someone please tell me how to take out the batteries from Tier´s ES400/400B?
By bagnare
iddik75014 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:15 pm
Hello,

I also want to know how to remove the removable battery from the scooter.

Please help

I mean that battery :

Skupik wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:35 am
hello I have a device that opens it in 2 minutes, it was sold to me for 150 euros ;)
By paftek
bagnare wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:19 pm
hello I have a device that opens it in 2 minutes, it was sold to me for 150 euros ;)

Hi bagnare, in another topic you said:
you have to open the cover containing the controller remove the black cable with 6 pin coming from the battery holder cut it take a battery or minimum 5v power supply and connect the small red and black cable clakk and hoop the battery comes out

Could you confirm that the black cable in question is the one highlighted in the following picture please (which I took from you), with a connector similar to the red one? Otherwise can you be more specific about how to pick the correct black cable?

Many thanks for your help!
By Marius Petz
To remove the battery on a es400b you have to remove 2 screws behind the front wheel. behind the front wheel are 4 screws that form a square. when you remove the 2 screws on the bottom, the lock for the battery is loose and you can pull the battery out.
By scooter graveyarder
Marius Petz wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:06 pm
To remove the battery on a es400b you have to remove 2 screws behind the front wheel. behind the front wheel are 4 screws that form a square. when you remove the 2 screws on the bottom, the lock for the battery is loose and you can pull the battery out.
People you don't need to remove any screws or a 150€ device. All you need is something strong for prying. I first tried a flat head screwdriver but takes too long and the tip broke but it could work if it's all you have but wear safety glasses so that a piece of the screwdriver doesn't fly into your eye. I then used a cold chisel which only took 10 seconds to get the battery out. But be careful the battery hit me hard on my knee but thankfully I'm fine.

EDIT: I was very wrong first battery was easy probably from prying with a screwdriver but second one very hard with only chisel, I even accidentally hit my tooth with the chisel but miraculously my tooth didn't break lol. Tried to remove the screws behind the front wheel but two of them are in a very hard to reach place even with my micro 1/4 ratchet. I was able to remove the two bottom screws but battery isn't coming out.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]