An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By SuperNova
Chadiuss wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:35 pm
Did anybody ever find a way to get more speed from the bird one?
Yes, with a 46V 500W controller, which is a nightmare to fit in, because its much bigger. I have fitted 500W but 36V and its pulling significantly stronger, but the top speed is reletevly the same, thats why you will need 46V. Also you will have to open the battery and bypass the BMS, because its shutting down with the bigger controller. After i bypassed th BMS i dont have any problems with the scooter.
By reload8
SuperNova, could you provide a pic of the scooter with the 500w controller? I'm currently working on a 3d printed solution to place it on the outside, as I find it too big for the original location.
By 0verfiend
Birdmanjr wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:50 am
Is this topic still alive?
I've found a guy with a plug and play solution that comes with instructions for $125
Kirbyphone@gmail.com if interested
Tried to talk to this guy a few times, but no luck to close the deal. Would love to get one of these kits though.
Any other pointers would be appreciated.
By Ayarism
So i have like 15 of these birds how do I get them running cause I can't find the conversion kit could really use some help
By insestito
0verfiend wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:03 pm
Birdmanjr wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:50 am
Is this topic still alive?
I've found a guy with a plug and play solution that comes with instructions for $125
Kirbyphone@gmail.com if interested
Tried to talk to this guy a few times, but no luck to close the deal. Would love to get one of these kits though.
Any other pointers would be appreciated.
I have my Bird One 590 working perfect...

32km/h (i need to charger it, it was 32km/h with 10-5% battery aprox)
5 speed velocity modes (up to 32km/h)
front light not work (thinking how to make one led light work to the future...)
backlight brake not work
Very easy to connect all things... Only need cut and solder cables... Aprox 3-4 hours in make all things.
If you want this "kit"... christian_truz@hotmail.com or private message for whatsapp
Hello . I made all the connections as in the video and all part of the display turns on and I set everything as you said in the second video. but after 10 seconds and the display runs out of power and everything stops
By donKeykick
Hey guys...I recently, after 2 years, revisited this bird one 590 and started over using the SamZone method (thank you by the way I was actually able to use that method to get a lime s 2.5 up and fully functional). For this scotter the bird one 590 I ordered the 350 w brainpower with the s866 lcd and as you can hopefully see in the vid ...it works ....and then the motor stops with an e10 error and sometimes an e7. I have checked everything. I opened up the battery and used SamZones ABS bypass method and Im getting the same results as before...It has full power for about 5 to 10 seconds and then the motor stops. If I unplug the LCD cable and wait a few minutes it will start again but shut off in a few seconds. If I repeatedly keep disconnecting and reconnecting the LCD cable the motor wont turn at all...I have to wait a few between unplugging and replugging. Anyone else in here have this issue? I appreciate any and all help. Thank you guys.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1tfzhsg0ps
By SuperNova
reload8 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:27 pm
SuperNova, could you provide a pic of the scooter with the 500w controller? I'm currently working on a 3d printed solution to place it on the outside, as I find it too big for the original location.
I don't have pictures of it, but what i did is, i unscrewed the battery from its original location, cut some of the outside plastic shell of the battery(not too much, only where the screws sits), broke the metal tabs where the battery originally screws to the scooter and fill the wholes with silicone, removed the plastic holder of the original controller, but when you do this there will be an opening in the back of the scooter and it will fill with dirt and water which isnt good. So i took kinda thin sheet of aluminum and fitted it in this place as a barrier and isolated it with silicone. Also i think i did cut some of the case of the controller and glue it so it wont get any water inside. When you do all this you have to take some styrofoam and fit it inside so the batter and the controller wont move and rattle when you go over bumps.
Like i said, its a process and its a pain in the *ss, but it can be done.

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]