An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By baubabauu
iddik75014 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:07 pm
I don't understand your schema.

Could you explain how to extract the battery from that scooter brand new Lime gen 4.0 from 2021 ?
The big grey removable battery

It's a Lime-S gen4 (LSMT 4.0)

What does mean BMS ?

What is under the black carpet?
By iddik75014
Hello,
There is absolutly nothing under the black carpet ... and it also surprised me because there is no screws :

This is the same for under the scooter :

Only in the back of the scooter when you take off the engine wheel you can access to the scooter controler end few wires.

Also under the scooter on the right there is an electrical connection to charge the battery.
I already have charge the battery to 42v DC

The only thing is that I can't extract the battery out of the scooter.
By iddik75014
mayaku wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:15 pm
But be careful, this modell is NOT the Gen4 V2 Okai ES400A it is the Gen4 V1.

Hi Mayaku,
Thanks for your help.

I'm sure there is a way to "detach" that external "removable" battery.
I'm afraid to use a saw or screwdriver because the battery is now fully charged to 42vDc.

I think that the solution is in the blue Julet connector with red black yellow and green wires.

I have read that the solution is to connect a +5v ou +12v to that bue julet connector...

What do you think ?
By tarquinde
Ja ihr müsst einfach 5v auf dem blauen julet anschließen zum öffnen und es wieder zu schließen müsst ihr einfach die Pole tauschen...also erst 5v auf + zu + und - zu - und das Schloss schnappt auf und wenn ihr + auf - und - auf + und es geht zu....Image
By iddik75014
tarquinde wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:05 am
Ja ihr müsst einfach 5v auf dem blauen julet anschließen zum öffnen und es wieder zu schließen müsst ihr einfach die Pole tauschen...also erst 5v auf + zu + und - zu - und das Schloss schnappt auf und wenn ihr + auf - und - auf + und es geht zu....Image
Hello Tarquinde,
I didn't understand exactly your explanation.
Could you please send a photo or schema for the connection ?

I can't see the image you have joined.
Please send it again
By Philipe Af
Hey;). I just got 2 gen4 lime. In the past I have made a lime 3, bird zero (okai f350), lime 2.5… but here with the Lime4 I don't know…. I found the connections in the controller but so far cannot connect it with the ST-Link v2. Has anyone already succeeded? Because it is safe with an arduino or read software the scooter must start ...

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]