An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By feaoafhzap
domdom wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:28 am
Vitalii wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:42 pm
No current limiting :mrgreen:
I know you took it off with heat gun, Can you make a video pls, I am stuck removing the batteries in the the shell. I tried to heat gun all over the body but i dont know how to take it off or pull it off
You can cut the metal shield with a circular saw with metal blade. The base of the saw should be adjusted to cut only 3mm deep so you won't cut the cells. You then have to force it with pliers and a screwdriver to remove the cut parts that remain stuck to the adhesive.
Using that technique it takes only 2-3 minutes to remove the metal shield.
By Mobibilis
guillaume19851985 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:05 am
Hello everybody, my english isn't good excuse me
I found an old lime okei es400, i have changed thé contrôler by a Universal contrôler.
Now i want open the batterie for hack thé bms, i can't open it, i want to cut the Wear but i don't know were i do it, someone had a picture oh that?
Thanks for your time
No need to scalp this thing, but try to use threaded rods both side, and turn slowly a view hours. (it tooks me a view days) I'll give some pictures for example. It's not glueded, it's just resin filled.
Pas besoin de massacrer le boitier à la disqueuse, ça ira mieux avec deux tiges filetées 6-8mm de chaque côté, avec des cales en bois, douilles à cliquet avec rallonges en calage, etc... La batterie n'est pas collée, elle est juste remplie de gomme-résine.
By Zou
Hi all, does anyone got any info about unlocking the battery with a CAN message ? Or something cleaner than the soldering based bypass. Thanks
By antgirth
Does someone have some high-quality photos of the PCB ?
I'm trying to determine the pin-out for the cables (Internal round plugs + external proprietary plug) in order to log CAN messages.

Thanks in advance
By Mobibilis
guillaume19851985 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:34 pm
Hello
I open the battery, how have 48v, now it's only 5v i'm thinking thé battery is empty
Inhve order à New charger

I found 21v on three 48V packs, no way to charge correctly. But all 21700 cells
in good condition, around 3.8-4V.
Maybe one fuse blowed, direct cabling possible, but unsoldering needs massive power. (gaz flame)

Trois batteries 48V recyclées, charge impossible, BMS en panne. Cellules équilibrées à bonne tension.
Extraction du pack au cric hydraulique, mdr.
Cablage direct sur 1er contact, et pourquoi pas derrière le fusible. Soudures mastoc, obligé de sortir deux mini chalumeaux en synchro.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]