An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Kml140
thisisstan85 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:58 am
Migu5499 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:33 am
Hello guys, my uncle just give me one of this ebikes with a loft of parts.

i tried know the pinnouts about controller and control unit connected to dashboard, but al i get, its YYYY in the st-link utility.
You have erased the controller by trying to remove read out protection. You might aswell throw it in garbage.
Salut,
Je cherche comment faire pour la faire fonctionner.
Sans l'application wheels ???
Est ce qu'il y a une solution ?
Merci
By Jtmeow
I’ve been following this thread for a couple years now and have myself been trying to figure this out. I’m a fan of using stock components, mostly because I enjoy a good challenge. I’ve of course replace the controller with a third-party one, which is not a challenge. But getting the stock controller to work as personal, has proved to be difficult. I’m surprised nobody has noticed this yet, and also, I’m pretty sure the PCB that has the speaker and lights attached to it as well as a Bluetooth module is actually more than that. If you notice the PCB has the word key on it. With two contacts. With a Orange and gray wire. If you follow the orange and gray wire they go nowhere it seems. But, they change color in the cable somewhere. I hooked up a multimeter to it set to Measure resistance. Something fascinating happened. For a split second when you first connect the two to the meter, a random voltage shows up. For example, 0.194 Ω or 0.398 Ω. I’m pretty sure this is some sort of a random number generator to create some sort of verification code that is provided by the app or something to unlock the bike. I’m also surprised nobody has looked into the SIM card and the phone number that only supports texting over the Jersey telecom network. I’d be curious to put the Sim card into a phone and then try and rent a bike and see what kind of message comes through. And then see if it somehow corresponds with this Key number that is generated in the speaker PCB. Anyways, just some of my observations and I’m surprised there’s 36 pages in the thread and nobody’s mentioned any of these yet.
By Expert1W
Has any one had any success with converting one these bikes i been stuck for days I'm trying to use original components that where in the bike but i cannot seem to get it to work
By Donttalktome
Hello everyone. Let me just jump right in... I just auction bought a newer wheels bike from the impound yard. I'd like some info on possible conversion. Like I'd like to guy it and use a different controller and dashboard. Anyone have any links or ideas?
By Nswartz89
Okay i am using the orginal battery set up and a new controller. I am having a problem where the on off switch would go into the controller, do I need to remove the fuse on that wire and add a fuse onto the wire going straight to the battery. Or anyone who has had success adding the on off switch to these please let me know.
By jhondo
In the process of getting a sample bike sent to me directly from iwalk. Currently selling them on Alibaba ,but only bulk order.. they plan to send me a Wheels bike model but I requested a consumer looking version. I was told they give the firmware and flashing equipment to the customers that have warehouses and fleets the bikes. I'm only ordering a working sample. So if there's a way to pull firmware from this working sample, would like to know please thanks

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]