An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
The Lime controller for the SJ2.5 that has the MKE02z64 chip (any model of it) can be downgraded to old unpatched firmware so it can be used with the old arduino/bluetooth hack. This method is out there and uses open source software and a raspberry pi but not everyone can use command/terminal in linux ( firmware is property of the maker so I will not share it). Again this is only for the MKE02z64 chip and I'm putting a pic to show you what to remove the potting to find out if you have the right model. You pay shipping to send it to me ( Small Priority Mail Box is cheap) $30 to cover flash and return shipping. And I'd like to state again US Only.

Image Use something safe like plastic tools ( I used a plastic knife and plastic fork tooth) I'm and not responsible if you mess up your controller! Some controllers may have a connecter already on the pinouts.
Gothicgeek502 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:40 am
The Lime controller for the SJ2.5 that has the MKE02z64 chip (any model of it) can be downgraded to old unpatched firmware so it can be used with the old arduino/bluetooth hack. This method is out there and uses open source software and a raspberry pi but not everyone can use command/terminal in linux ( firmware is property of the maker so I will not share it). Again this is only for the MKE02z64 chip and I'm putting a pic to show you what to remove the potting to find out if you have the right model. You pay shipping to send it to me ( Small Priority Mail Box is cheap) $30 to cover flash and return shipping. And I'd like to state again US Only.

Image Use something safe like plastic tools ( I used a plastic knife and plastic fork tooth) I'm and not responsible if you mess up your controller! Some controllers may have a connecter already on the pinouts.
I am interested send me more info via a dm please

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]