An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By PDruppo
SzybkiWaz wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:47 am
I hacked gen 3 with chinesse controller (with hall sensors but not connected) its loud at start anyone know how to repair that ?
Hey, can you write to me PV, so we can talk?
By alecxs
eltoro wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:22 am
hello I'm trying to communicate with a st-link v2 but impossible he shows me a message
No need for reset pin 7 or something, just disconnect every power source (battery, charger) only provide power 3V3 from ST-Link v2.

The SWD serial port is disabled in firmware, but it is enabled in bootloader.

Choose the 'connect under reset' option. then plug in the ST-Link to usb port + immediately click 'connect'. It will work, it is just a matter of correct timing. Try a few times until you catch the bootloader.

Once it is connected, you will see another error message 'readout protection'. You can now erase the STM32 by disabling the readout protection in 'option bytes' in ST-Link Utility.

Good Luck!
By alecxs
I made a PCB for the green box. it is pin compatible with most esp32, you just have to add compatible dc-dc converter. if you don't have a heat gun you should order PCB with connector assembled on the bottom side, for 2 bucks more (BOM inside zip). it's the first revision, please report here if you find bugs.

By insestito
alecxs wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:08 pm
I made a PCB for the green box. it is pin compatible with most esp32, you just have to add compatible dc-dc converter. if you don't have a heat gun you should order PCB with connector assembled on the bottom side, for 2 bucks more (BOM inside zip). it's the first revision, please report here if you find bugs.

I just ordered the PCB, THANK YOU ENOUGH mate!
What DC converter do you recommend and what other things do I need?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]