An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By tone_loc88
JonDon wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:18 pm
tone_loc88 wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:07 am
I have a snsc 2.3 I'm trying to convert but I think the esc controller is totally fried. I need to buy an aftermarket one, along with a screen/dashboard for it. can anyone recommend a controller I should use?
The most practial way is to take a Ninebot Max G30 ESC and dashboard and rewire everything.
the ninebot max dashboard is significantly smaller than the max plus housing. and bolt holes don't match up either. I was considering the possibility of replacing the main stem assembly aka the dashboard housing with a max g30. anyone know if the max g30 has a diff diameter base connection to the pole? I'm afraid it's prob smaller
By Dennnisffm
Andrew0135 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 9:23 am
Aquaman wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:49 pm
I have flashed BLE/DASH to 1.1.0_FULL

Could connect without IOT-BOX but it didn't recognize anything.
When connecting with IOT-box in parallel, it didn't recognize the model but told me:
DRV 3.3.7
BMS 3.5.6

Where did you connect TTL-serial, did you hook it up in parallel with IOT-BOX?
In what order do you flash, DRV(ESC) and BMS?
I just get connection timed out if I try to flash any of the DRV(ESC) fw, And write length out of range if I try to flash the BMS :(

Any tips, Please?
Always flash
BLE
BMS
DRV

flash the BLE from 3 pin on the display dashboard with ST-Link
flash the BMS with CP2102
flash the ESC from Speed Control and ST-link
Where and how to flash the bms?
By Jimmyyahoo
Flash BMS with Stlink, it's an STM8. Use STVP, download the .hex firmware from GitHub in the scooterhacking repo. Pinout should be standard, starting from square pad, 3.3vcc, swim, GND, and reset. PRACTICE YOUR SOLDERING SKILLS. Use good solder and a good iron with a clean tip. It can be done,.I just knocked out two of em (snsc2.3 conversions). It's not perfect, there are kinks to work out, but you can and will get a rideable scooter if you are halfway intelligent, can parse the info that's here, or ask informed questions. I will help anyone who is actively trying, not just looking for soft food I had to chew.
By Dennnisffm
Jimmyyahoo wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:13 am
Flash BMS with Stlink, it's an STM8. Use STVP, download the .hex firmware from GitHub in the scooterhacking repo. Pinout should be standard, starting from square pad, 3.3vcc, swim, GND, and reset. PRACTICE YOUR SOLDERING SKILLS. Use good solder and a good iron with a clean tip. It can be done,.I just knocked out two of em (snsc2.3 conversions). It's not perfect, there are kinks to work out, but you can and will get a rideable scooter if you are halfway intelligent, can parse the info that's here, or ask informed questions. I will help anyone who is actively trying, not just looking for soft food I had to chew.

Thank you bro, I 'll give it a try :)
By PlandyPedals
Mister Flo wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:23 pm
Right that would be one of the three things that has to happen to turn this model into a personal one.
Perfect! i have the Dash flashed already ... still working on how to connect extract the BMS from the caseing and which file to use for the BMS.
By Dennnisffm
PlandyPedals wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:23 am
Mister Flo wrote:
Right that would be one of the three things that has to happen to turn this model into a personal one.
Perfect! i have the Dash flashed already ... still working on how to connect extract the BMS from the caseing and which file to use for the BMS.
I flashed my bms with bms134_fulldump and till now it's working
By PlandyPedals
Dennnisffm wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:24 am
PlandyPedals wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:23 am
Mister Flo wrote:
I flashed my bms with bms134_fulldump and till now it's working
How did you Connect to the BMS? IAP or with STM link? and if STM link then what was the pinout?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]