An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
JubbaJames wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:25 am
Flashed dashboard successfully using st-link

Flashed controller successfully using st-link

B.M.S.....bin stuck on this for over two weeks looked everywhere i could think of for some idear of where i was going wrong even repeatedly starting from scratch trying again and again with same issue every time!

Hear are pics of issue im having

and photo of the B.M.S im up against

Oh and a photo of the st-link im using

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me complete the last step
Hello

Did you get it? about BMS
Dennnisffm wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:28 pm
Mister Flo wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:46 pm
Dennnisffm wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:17 am
I gave up with flashing and just soldered the two thick wires together and now it's working fine
The two thick wires?

Here is a tutorial
gut gemeinter post aber es löst weiterhin nicht das bms problem
[quote=naroznyv post_id=57028 time=1657401089 user_id=81451]
[quote=cyberguy post_id=56805 time=1654110560 user_id=80995]
Hi All
I just collect my experience for programming dashboard, battery and esc in a document. Explanations with pictures and how to use firmware update apps
https://easyupload.io/nti94m
[/quote]
reupload please
[/quote]

Here you go

https://jmp.sh/Zm5Jt4o
JubbaJames wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:25 am
Flashed dashboard successfully using st-link

Flashed controller successfully using st-link

B.M.S.....bin stuck on this for over two weeks looked everywhere i could think of for some idear of where i was going wrong even repeatedly starting from scratch trying again and again with same issue every time!

Hear are pics of issue im having

and photo of the B.M.S im up against

Oh and a photo of the st-link im using

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me complete the last step

I‘m against the same bms. Dont know how to wire it up to st link. The BMS in this pdf kind of looks different then this one here.
Risitas98 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:42 pm
EDIT : Since the solution to flash this specific model is dangerously easy, I will not share the method publicly. There are some parts of the solution here but missing parts. If you found the method, don't leak it please. For the survival of voi scooter ninebot fleet. Many thanks.

:D Good evening, :D
I got a legally acquired snsc 2.3 aka ninebot max plus from the voi scooter company. I managed to unlock it with an arduino that simulate the GPS board by sending regular signals to the scooter with the GPS port. The scooter run well but it still has the rental firmware on it and I cannot use official segway features like flashing cfw, using Bluetooth apps, etc. Since it's not possible to do basic flashing with an st link or with ninebot iap, I want to ask how we can achieve this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :roll:
can you help me in a personal message?

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]